FALL HAS ARRIVED
DOES YOUR FURNACE NEED SERVICE?
Don't Panic About Viruses. PREPARE. The REME HALO kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses.
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
At Pond’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide extensive service coupled with decades of experience. Whether you need to fix a snowmelt system, repair that ailing air conditioner or fix that annoying drippy faucet, we can make the repair.
As a company, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We were recently named “Number One in Customer Satisfaction” for having the highest scores in the Rocky Mountain region in the customer service category. We strive to build a relationship with each of our customers so when a problem happens in their home or their friends or family member’s home, they have the comfort of knowing who to call and that they will be taken care of.
TIMES CHANGE, VALUES DON'T
WE UTILIZE TODAY’S TECHNOLOGY WITH GOOD OLD-FASHIONED INTEGRITY. READ WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US!
Boiler Maintenance in Salt Lake City, UT 84036
Plumbing Installation in North Salt Lake, UT 84054
“Logan came to our home and took the extra time to make sure our kitchen faucet worked right! He was very kind, personable and above all very hard working! Appreciated his attention to detail and not giving in on a difficult task and he did it amazingly! Thanks Logan!”
– Chad R.
Gas Furnace Repair in Midway, UT 84049
“We arrived home after a day working at Deer Valley to find the master bedroom temperature at 61 degrees. We normally leave the temp at 65. We raised the temp but after an hour the temp had not increased. As it was too late to call we waited until morning to contact Ponds to report the need for a service visit. The office informed us that John Wood's appointment in Park City had cancelled and he could arrive shortly. That was great news.
John arrived about 30 minutes later and proceeded to check out the furnace. He discovered that the air fan that serves the combustion chamber had failed which prevented the gas igniter from operating which shut down the gas flow – an appreciated feature. He called the office to establish whether a new motor was available and informed us that he could have a new motor at the house for installation between 2 and 3 PM that day. We advised him that we had an appointment in Orem but would be able to return by 3PM. We also indicated that we would call the office to let John know when we were enroute to coordinate times. We arrived at the house at 2:55 and John had beat us by 5 minutes. He installed the new motor and had the furnace up and running within a short time. Ponds support and John's prompt arrival on a day with temperatures in the single digits during the evening hours was wonderful and much appreciated. Thank you.”
– Terry B.