THINGS ARE HEATING UP!
BE SURE YOUR AC IS READY.
Don't Panic About Viruses. PREPARE. The REME HALO kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses including COVID-19.
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
At Pond’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide extensive service coupled with decades of experience. Whether you need to fix a snowmelt system, repair that ailing air conditioner or fix that annoying drippy faucet, we can make the repair.
As a company, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We were recently named “Number One in Customer Satisfaction” for having the highest scores in the Rocky Mountain region in the customer service category. We strive to build a relationship with each of our customers so when a problem happens in their home or their friends or family member’s home, they have the comfort of knowing who to call and that they will be taken care of.
TIMES CHANGE, VALUES DON'T
WE UTILIZE TODAY’S TECHNOLOGY WITH GOOD OLD-FASHIONED INTEGRITY. READ WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US!
HVAC Repair in Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Water Heater Replacement in Bountiful, UT 84010
“Steve and Chance just replaced my water heater today and did an exemplary job. Both were pleasant and professional. I am grateful that they were able to come so quickly as I only called this morning. Thanks to everyone!!”
– Liz S.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Salt Lake City, UT 84101
“Lee was prompt, friendly and very thorough. He was a pleasure.”
– Ira R.
If you are not changing the filter in your AC system like you change the oil in your car you risk overworking it and damaging it that could result in expensive repairs or even replacement! At least every three months or more frequently if you have pets or dust issues! Pond’s Plumbing offers quality plumbing and HVAC services to the Wasatch front. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly and reliable service and are proud to serve Utah.Read More
When an air conditioner (AC) turns on and off in rather quick successions, without running for longer periods, this is called short cycling. It’s fairly common, but when this happens it means there’s something wrong with your air conditioner. So what should you do?Read More