SPRING IS ALMOST HERE
HOW IS YOUR INDOOR AIR QUALITY?
Don't Panic About Viruses. PREPARE. The REME HALO kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses including COVID-19.
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
At Pond’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide extensive service coupled with decades of experience. Whether you need to fix a snowmelt system, repair that ailing air conditioner or fix that annoying drippy faucet, we can make the repair.
As a company, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We were recently named “Number One in Customer Satisfaction” for having the highest scores in the Rocky Mountain region in the customer service category. We strive to build a relationship with each of our customers so when a problem happens in their home or their friends or family member’s home, they have the comfort of knowing who to call and that they will be taken care of.
TIMES CHANGE, VALUES DON'T
WE UTILIZE TODAY’S TECHNOLOGY WITH GOOD OLD-FASHIONED INTEGRITY. READ WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US!
Water Heater Installation in North Salt Lake, UT 84054
Boiler Installation in American Fork, UT 84003
“Jason and Paul have given me the best service I’ve ever had on my boiler re-pipe. Thanks!”
– Gifford L.
Plumbing Repair in Bountiful, UT 84010-5420
“Jerry is the man. He knew what to do, fixed it, and performed his job professionally. Good guy.”
– Orval F.
If you hear any unusual noise coming from your HVAC unit, please turn it off and call us at 801-203-3526. Don’t attempt any kind of repair without consulting an HVAC certified technician first.Read More
Our team at Pond’s Plumbing, Heating & AC regularly gets calls about frozen heat pumps. Though common, a heat pump freeze-up usually means your system’s components are not working correctly. Sometimes you can fix it yourself. But often times, you will need to call a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) professional, like us, as the problem may require a part replacement or complex repair.Read More